I am a public speaker and author. I’ve appeared in many places, both online and offline.
I’ve made some wonderful connections with great people, and have appeared on many different sites, for different reasons… for contributions to round-up posts and also for interviews and book reviews.
If you would like me to appear on YOUR site OR book me for a speaking event, just email me!
First, a surprise mention or two…
Because I’m known for my blogging prowess, I was one of the bloggers mentioned in 9 Inspirational Bloggers to Give You a Blogging Boost. I’m listed, too, as one of the 42 Bloggers You Want to Meet.
Contributions to Round-Up Posts
I’ve been invited to participate in several round-up posts. (Yes, my expert opinion has been sought out!)
- I’ve been invited to participate in several expert round-up posts, from 2014 to the present:
- How to Blog Productively: 16 Experts Reveal Their Secret
- 21 Experts Reveal Their Biggest Risk That Paid Off
- 20 Experts Reveal Their Secrets to Blog Promotion
- 8 Freelance Bloggers Reveal How to Get Started as Freelance Blogger
- 16 Experts Reveal Top Advice For New Freelance Writers
- 40 Experts Unveil Their Top Blogger Outreach Strategies And Tools
- 15 Top Bloggers And Writers Reveal Their Best Writing Tool For Killer Blog Posts
- 38 Experts Reveal The Content Tools Every Blogger Needs
- 71 Awesome Tips That Will Make Your Blog Successful
- 108 Experts Ultimate Advice to New Bloggers
- 110 Top Bloggers And Entrepreneurs Share Their Most Successful Social Media Action
- What Is Your Biggest Achievement And Worst Failure In Blogging So Far?
- 70 Freelancers Reveal Their Best Source of New Business
- How To Build An Email List That Can Bring Incredible Results: 11 Bloggers Tell All
- 63 Experts Share Their Best Email Marketing Tools
- Behind-the-Scenes: 52 Blogger’s Best Achievements & Worst Mistakes
- 15 Expert Hacks for Wannabe Successful New Writers
- 130+ Online Experts Share Their Sleep & Productivity Secrets (also published in Part 1 on the Huffington Post)
- Blogging Success: 100 Experts Share Their Greatest Accomplishment
- 143 Fatal Mistakes New Bloggers Need To Avoid
- 61 Experts share SEO Strategy & Tools needs to follow to win SEO Goal
- How to Brand a Blog : Expert Advice
- How NOT To Run a Blog: 27 Experts Reveal Their Biggest Mistakes
- 71 Bloggers’ Strategies to use Catchy Words to Make Catchy Headlines
- Reciprocal Links: Still Valid or Not?
- 22 Lessons from Experienced Freelance Bloggers on How to Land Your First Client
- Experts Roundup: What Is Google Friendly Design?
- Experts & Social Media Influencers Share “General Advice on Blogging for Newcomers”
- Struggling In Time Management? Here Is The Secrets of 47 Expert Bloggers Roundup
- Why do New Bloggers Fail in Blogging? Experts Revealed
- 20+ Female Bloggers Shared Their Content Development Strategies
- Mega Round-up: Learn Blogging From 28 Bloggers Around The World
- Best Ever New Year Resolutions of 71 Expert Bloggers
- Best Unique Ways to Make Money Blogging in 2017: Expert Blogger Roundup
- 51 Bloggers Finally Revealed their Successive Blog Posting Schedule
- Our First Freelance Writing Gig: 11 Experts Share Their Stories
- How to Easily Get Links: 20 Experts Share Valuable Tips
- 30 Blogger Tips on How to Grow Blog Readership
- 71 Entrepreneurs Share their Best Tips for Making Money Online
- 51 Branding Experts Share Their Favorite Logo Designs
- 84 Marketing Experts Share their Best Visual Marketing Tips for Branding
- 65 Entrepreneurs Share How They Made Their First Dollar Online
- 55 Experts Discuss the Future of Mobile Marketing and Audience Engagement
- Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Success Stories
- 13 Professional Book Editors Answer My Burning Question
- 18 Blogpreneurs Reveal Their Best Monetization Tips to Beginner Bloggers
- 15 Experts Reveal The Secret To Write Effectively As An Entrepreneur
- The 14 Best Blogging Tips from Experts Around the World
- 101 Experts Share Their Number One Tip for Someone Starting with PPC Ads
- 59 Entrepreneurs Share their Best Tip on How to Start a New Business
- Advice from 15 Experts on the Key Factors of Email Marketing Campaigns
- 45 Experts Share the Story Behind their Brand and Company Logo Design
- Experts’ Bloggers Tips for Beginners In 2017
- 71 Online Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Email Preferences
- 27 Masters Giving Their Two Unusually Actionable Tips to Write Blog Posts
- 73 Branding Experts Discuss How To Grow a Social Media Following
- 75 SEO Experts Share Their Best Tips for Increasing Blog Traffic in 2017
- 66 Experts Share Their Favorite Blogging Tools
- 57 Entrepreneurs and Branding Experts Share Their Best Video Marketing Tips
- 50 Expert Tips to a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy for 2018
- How to Never Run Out of Blog Post Ideas: 45 Experts Share Secrets
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing – 57 Experts Share Their Tips
- 112 Experts Share their First Online Income
- 42 Marketing Experts Discuss their Favorite Brand Logo Designs
- WordPress in 2018: 59 Expert Tips on Where WordPress is Headed
- Best SEO Predictions For 2018 of 53 Expert Bloggers & Webmasters
- 70+ Personal Stories on How to Make Serious Money Online!
- 54 of the Best Video Marketing and Audience Targeting Tips for 2018
- 67+ Experts Share Best WordPress SEO Tips to Boost Rankings in 2018
- 35 Free-Forever Marketing & Sales Software Tools
- Turn More Leads Into Customers With These Tactics from 24 Experienced Digital Marketers
- 12 Proof Points that Ebooks Are Not Dead
- Unusual Marketing Strategies for Small Business
- 53 Digital Marketers Share Their Top-Performing Blog Posts from 2017
- 57 Entrepreneurs Share their Favorite Entrepreneur Success Quotes
- 52 Tips to Improve Company Blog Performance
- 19 Expert Tips on How to Build a Successful Business Blog
Interviews, Book Reviews, and Podcasts (listed in reverse chronological order)
In July 2018, I did a podcast with Brian King. Find it on YouTube, called STIMGA FREE ZONE: Premiere with Lorraine Reguly.
In June 2018, I did a podcast with Louise Armstrong. Listen to The Secret to Happiness
from Let’s Talk Relationships and Life.
In May 2018, I was featured in a special interview on Traffic Crow. Read the Interview With Lorraine Reguly From Wording Well.
In March 2018, I was a guest on The Curvy Life podcast, hosted by the talented Suzie Carr. She made a teaser video, which she posted on YouTube. The podcast is titled From the Edge of Suicide to Unstoppable: A Blogger’s Triumph.
In February 2018, I did three podcasts. First I spoke with Henry Kaminski on The Brand Doctor Podcast. Then I talked with Maxwell Ivey, on his podcast. Watch and listen to What’s Your Excuse? with guest Lorraine Reguly here. Then I had a chat with Jess Dewell from The Voice of Bold Business. We talked about The Importance of Transparency in Relationships (P139).
In January 2018, I was featured in How Being Raped Led this Woman to Success: The Story of Lorraine Reguly AND I was interviewed by Monna Ellithorpe: Meet The Author With Lorraine Reguly. I was also featured on the My Future Business Show Podcast with Rick Nuske. Plus, I was featured on Trainer Hangout: Lorraine Reguly on Overcoming Failures. and in Adeel Sami’s Interview with The Woman behind Wording Well.
In late 2017, I was the first person to be interviewed for an online magazine, too. Read In Spite of All Odds: The Inspiring Story of Loraine Reguly.
My city’s library site posted An Interview with Lorraine Reguly.
You can read my Smashwords Interview, too!
In addition to this list of many places I’ve guest posted as a blogger and freelancer, I’ve appeared on the following sites somehow (either via an interview, a book review, a promotion, etc.):
And if you want to become an author and don’t know where to start, llisten to the podcast I did with Butterflies of Wisdom host Win Kelly Charles (an author who has Cerebral Palsy). November 28, 2017.
20 Questions with Lorraine Reguly August 5, 2016. Don Massenzio
Podcast With Lorraine Reguly, Author of Risky Issues June 12, 2015. Authors Talk About It
Lorraine Reguly: Prostitution Paid More than Teaching and Freelance June 11, 2015. Writer Town
Four short stories by a determined young author on a mission, Lorraine Reguly June 8, 2015. Booktalk With Eileen
Podcast #379: LORRAINE REGULY: FROM HELL & BACK FOUR TIMES May 27, 2015. Join Up Dots
Writing Straight With Crooked Lines: Lorraine’s Story May 9, 2015. Light Up the Darkness
Rape, Drugs and Prostitution — One Blogger’s Journey to Success March 18, 2015. Sylviane Nuccio
~ In this post, I bare my soul. It’s easily the most inspiring and revealing post I’ve ever written.
My Love-Hate-Love-Love-Love Relationship with the Techno Life and Writing March 24, 2015. When Women Inspire
Confessions of a Freelance Writer: Interview With Lorraine Reguly February 12, 2015 Innovative Ink
Featured Author Lorraine Reguly November 26, 2014 Book Reader Magazine
Book Review Spotlight – Risky Issues by Lorraine Reguly October 28, 2014 And So It Begins …
Latest Release: Risky Issues: Stories About Identity, Drugs, Abuse, Death and Friendship September 15, 2014. The Fiction of Owen Thomas
Risky Issues” by Lorraine Reguly September 14, 2014. New Book Journal (link removed due to site being removed)
Risky Issues by Lorraine Reguly | Book Review September 12, 2014. The Confetti Girl
Risky Issues and Lorraine Reguly (Information + Interview) September 5, 2014. Vashti Quiroz-Vega’s Blog
Fiction Friday with Lorraine Reguly August 22, 2014. Jamie Lynn Miller
~ I have to confess that Jamie and I had a wonderful and somewhat hilarious conversation in this “interview”!
Risky Issues is a Book of Short Stories New on the Market August 22, 2014. Yvonne Hertzberger, Fantasy Author
~This post reads more like a press release than a blog post, and I’m grateful to Yvonne for helping me spread the word about Risky Issues.
Meet Guest Author Lorraine Reguly August 18, 2014. Chris The Story Reading Ape
~ This post is strictly a promotional post, mainly for Risky Issues. 😉
The Good and the Bad of Being a First-Time Self-Published Author August 3, 2014. Indies Unlimited
~ This post mentions a couple of my regrets…
When to Use Fiction to Tell True Stories July 17, 2014. Treasure Chest of Memories
~ Author Laura Hedgecock uses my book as an example to teach others. I’m flattered at the way she incorporated my book into her teachings!
Author Interview: Lorraine Reguly on Reaching a Milestone Wednesday, July 2, 2014. Wordlovers by Melissa Bowersock
Review: Risky Issues-A collection of short stories by Lorraine Reguly June 22, 2014. Friendly Book Worm
~ By far, the most informative interview that aspiring writers could want!
* * * * *
I was featured in the spring edition of Northwest Women!
I was actually invited to write an inspiring article about my life, to provide hope to women and to help other women overcome their own obstacles.
This magazine was included as an insert in my city’s newspaper on Saturday, May 26th, 2018.
You can find it online, too. It’s called It’s Never Too Late to Change.
I have spoken about overcoming suicidal thoughts (and my book, From Nope to Hope) at the Thunder Bay Waverly Resource Library (in June 2017). Another local author spoke during this event too.
I’ve read poetry several times at The Creative Art Gallery in Thunder Bay, during their poetry nights.
I’ve also made a motivational video, which you can listen to here:
Request an Appearance
If you’d like me to appear on your site, in a podcast or post, or speak to me in some other capacity, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Simply email me at lorrainemariereguly (at) gmail.com!