I’ve made some wonderful connections with great people, and have been fortunate to appear on many different sites, for different reasons… for contributions to round-up posts and also for interviews and book reviews.
If you would like me to appear on YOUR site, just email me!
First, a surprise mention or two…
Because I’m known for my blogging prowess, I was one of the bloggers mentioned in 9 Inspirational Bloggers to Give You a Blogging Boost. I’m listed, too, as one of the 42 Bloggers You Want to Meet.
Contributions to Round-Up Posts
I’ve been invited to participate in several round-up posts. (Yes, my expert opinion has been sought out!)
I’ve appeared in:
- How to Blog Productively: 16 Experts Reveal Their Secrets
- 21 Experts Reveal Their Biggest Risk That Paid Off
- 20 Experts Reveal Their Secrets to Blog Promotion
- 8 Freelance Bloggers Reveal How to Get Started as Freelance Blogger
- 16 Experts Reveal Top Advice For New Freelance Writers
- 40 Experts Unveil Their Top Blogger Outreach Strategies And Tools
- 15 Top Bloggers And Writers Reveal Their Best Writing Tool For Killer Blog Posts
- 38 Experts Reveal The Content Tools Every Blogger Needs
- 71 Awesome Tips That Will Make Your Blog Successful
- 108 Experts Ultimate Advice to New Bloggers
- 110 Top Bloggers And Entrepreneurs Share Their Most Successful Social Media Action
- What Is Your Biggest Achievement And Worst Failure In Blogging So Far?
- 70 Freelancers Reveal Their Best Source of New Business
- How To Build An Email List That Can Bring Incredible Results: 11 Bloggers Tell All
- 63 Experts Share Their Best Email Marketing Tools
- Behind-the-Scenes: 52 Blogger’s Best Achievements & Worst Mistakes
- 15 Expert Hacks for Wannabe Successful New Writers
- 130+ Online Experts Share Their Sleep & Productivity Secrets (also published in Part 1 on the Huffington Post)
- Blogging Success: 100 Experts Share Their Greatest Accomplishment
- 143 Fatal Mistakes New Bloggers Need To Avoid
Interviews, Other Appearances + Book Reviews (listed in reverse chronological order)
In addition to this list of many places I’ve guest posted as a blogger and freelancer, I’ve appeared on the following sites somehow (either via an interview, a book review, a promotion, etc.):
20 Questions with Lorraine Reguly August 5, 2016. Don Massenzio
Podcast With Lorraine Reguly, Author of Risky Issues June 12, 2015. Authors Talk About It
Lorraine Reguly: Prostitution Paid More than Teaching and Freelance June 11, 2015. Writer Town
Four short stories by a determined young author on a mission, Lorraine Reguly June 8, 2015. Booktalk With Eileen
Podcast #379: LORRAINE REGULY: FROM HELL & BACK FOUR TIMES May 27, 2015. Join Up Dots
Writing Straight With Crooked Lines: Lorraine’s Story May 9, 2015. Light Up the Darkness
Rape, Drugs and Prostitution — One Blogger’s Journey to Success March 18, 2015. Sylviane Nuccio
~ In this post, I bare my soul. It’s easily the most inspiring and revealing post I’ve ever written.
My Love-Hate-Love-Love-Love Relationship with the Techno Life and Writing March 24, 2015. When Women Inspire
Confessions of a Freelance Writer: Interview With Lorraine Reguly February 12, 2015 Innovative Ink
Featured Author Lorraine Reguly November 26, 2014 Book Reader Magazine
Book Review Spotlight – Risky Issues by Lorraine Reguly October 28, 2014 And So It Begins …
Latest Release: Risky Issues: Stories About Identity, Drugs, Abuse, Death and Friendship September 15, 2014. The Fiction of Owen Thomas
Risky Issues” by Lorraine Reguly September 14, 2014. New Book Journal (link removed due to site being removed)
Risky Issues by Lorraine Reguly | Book Review September 12, 2014. The Confetti Girl
Risky Issues and Lorraine Reguly (Information + Interview) September 5, 2014. Vashti Quiroz-Vega’s Blog
Fiction Friday with Lorraine Reguly August 22, 2014. Jamie Lynn Miller
~ I have to confess that Jamie and I had a wonderful and somewhat hilarious conversation in this “interview”!
Risky Issues is a Book of Short Stories New on the Market August 22, 2014. Yvonne Hertzberger, Fantasy Author
~This post reads more like a press release than a blog post, and I’m grateful to Yvonne for helping me spread the word about Risky Issues.
Meet Guest Author Lorraine Reguly August 18, 2014. Chris The Story Reading Ape
~ This post is strictly a promotional post, mainly for Risky Issues. 😉
The Good and the Bad of Being a First-Time Self-Published Author August 3, 2014. Indies Unlimited
~ This post mentions a couple of my regrets…
When to Use Fiction to Tell True Stories July 17, 2014. Treasure Chest of Memories
~ Author Laura Hedgecock uses my book as an example to teach others. I’m flattered at the way she incorporated my book into her teachings!
Author Interview: Lorraine Reguly on Reaching a Milestone Wednesday, July 2, 2014. Wordlovers by Melissa Bowersock
Review: Risky Issues-A collection of short stories by Lorraine Reguly June 22, 2014. Friendly Book Worm
~ By far, the most informative interview that aspiring writers could want!
* * * * *
Request an Appearance
If you’d like me to appear on your site, in a podcast or post, or speak to me in some other capacity, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Simply email me at lorrainemariereguly (at) gmail.com!