I am a public speaker and author. I’ve appeared in many places, both online and offline.
I’ve made some wonderful connections with great people, and have appeared on many different sites, for different reasons… for contributions to round-up posts and also for interviews, podcasts, and book reviews.
If you would like me to appear on YOUR site OR book me for a speaking event, just email me!
First, a surprise mention or two…
Because I’m known for my blogging prowess, I was one of the bloggers mentioned in 42 Bloggers You Want to Meet.
I was also quoted in 9 Genius Marketing Tools and Features for Moneymaking Websites and in The ROI of Guest Posting.
Contributions to Round-Up Posts
I’ve been invited to participate in several round-up posts. (Yes, my expert opinion has been sought out!)
I’ve been invited to participate in several expert round-up posts, from 2014 to the present:
- How to Blog Productively: 16 Experts Reveal Their Secret
- 20 Experts Reveal Their Secrets to Blog Promotion
- 16 Experts Reveal Top Advice For New Freelance Writers
- 40 Experts Unveil Their Top Blogger Outreach Strategies And Tools
- 15 Top Bloggers And Writers Reveal Their Best Writing Tool For Killer Blog Posts
- 38 Experts Reveal The Content Tools Every Blogger Needs
- 71 Awesome Tips That Will Make Your Blog Successful
- 108 Experts Ultimate Advice to New Bloggers
- 110 Top Bloggers And Entrepreneurs Share Their Most Successful Social Media Action
- What Is Your Biggest Achievement And Worst Failure In Blogging So Far?
- How To Build An Email List That Can Bring Incredible Results: 11 Bloggers Tell All
- Behind-the-Scenes: 52 Blogger’s Best Achievements & Worst Mistakes
- 15 Expert Hacks for Wannabe Successful New Writers
- 130+ Online Experts Share Their Sleep & Productivity Secrets (also published in Part 1 on the Huffington Post)
- Blogging Success: 100 Experts Share Their Greatest Accomplishment
- How to Brand a Blog: Expert Advice
- How NOT To Run a Blog: 27 Experts Reveal Their Biggest Mistakes
- Reciprocal Links: Still Valid or Not?
- 22 Lessons from Experienced Freelance Bloggers on How to Land Your First Client
- Experts Roundup: What Is Google Friendly Design?
- Struggling In Time Management? Here Is The Secrets of 47 Expert Bloggers Roundup
- 20+ Female Bloggers Shared Their Content Development Strategies
- Mega Round-up: Learn Blogging From 28 Bloggers Around The World
- Best Ever New Year Resolutions of 71 Expert Bloggers
- Best Unique Ways to Make Money Blogging in 2017: Expert Blogger Roundup
- 51 Bloggers Finally Revealed their Successive Blog Posting Schedule
- Our First Freelance Writing Gig: 11 Experts Share Their Stories
- How to Easily Get Links: 20 Experts Share Valuable Tips
- 30 Blogger Tips on How to Grow Blog Readership
- 71 Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Tips for Making Money Online
- 51 Branding Experts Share Their Favorite Logo Designs
- 84 Marketing Experts Share their Best Visual Marketing Tips for Branding
- 65 Entrepreneurs Share How They Made Their First Dollar Online
- 55 Experts Discuss the Future of Mobile Marketing and Audience Engagement
- The 14 Best Blogging Tips from Experts Around the World
- 101 Experts Share Their Number One Tip for Someone Starting with PPC Ads
- 59 Entrepreneurs Share their Best Tip on How to Start a New Business
- Advice from 15 Experts on the Key Factors of Email Marketing Campaigns
- 45 Experts Share the Story Behind their Brand and Company Logo Design
- 27 Masters Giving Their Two Unusually Actionable Tips to Write Blog Posts
- 73 Branding Experts Discuss How To Grow a Social Media Following
- 75 SEO Experts Share Their Best Tips for Increasing Blog Traffic in 2017
- 66 Experts Share Their Favorite Blogging Tools
- 57 Entrepreneurs and Branding Experts Share Their Best Video Marketing Tips
- 50 Expert Tips to a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy for 2018
- How to Never Run Out of Blog Post Ideas: 45 Experts Share Secrets
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing – 57 Experts Share Their Tips
- 112 Experts Share their First Online Income
- 42 Marketing Experts Discuss their Favorite Brand Logo Designs
- WordPress in 2018: 59 Expert Tips on Where WordPress is Headed
- Best SEO Predictions For 2018 of 53 Expert Bloggers & Webmasters
- 70+ Personal Stories on How to Make Serious Money Online!
- 54 of the Best Video Marketing and Audience Targeting Tips for 2018
- 67+ Experts Share Best WordPress SEO Tips to Boost Rankings in 2018
- 35 Free-Forever Marketing & Sales Software Tools
- Turn More Leads Into Customers With These Tactics from 24 Experienced Digital Marketers
- 12 Proof Points that Ebooks Are Not Dead
- Unusual Marketing Strategies for Small Business
- 53 Digital Marketers Share Their Top-Performing Blog Posts from 2017
- 57 Entrepreneurs Share their Favorite Entrepreneur Success Quotes
- 52 Tips to Improve Company Blog Performance
- 19 Expert Tips on How to Build a Successful Business Blog
- 15 Free Mobile Apps That Instantly Make Marketers More Productive
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mobile Website Optimization
- 91 Bloggers and Marketers Share Their Top Referral Traffic Sources
- 61 Morning Ritual Ideas from Highly Successful Blogging Experts and Entrepreneurs
- 113 Bloggers Share Their Favorite Email Marketing Tools
- Best Email Marketing Strategy: 45+ Experts Sharing Their #1 Strategy For Beginners
- 55 Content Marketing Experts Roundup
- What Small Businesses are Most Thankful for This Thanksgiving
- Ideas To Boost SERP Ranking Without Building Backlinks (80+ Expert Bloggers Roundup)
- 29 Blog Promotion Tips from Incredibly Successful Experts
- Beginner Tips to Blog Consistently: 9 Experts Sharing their Blogging Ideas
- How to Grow Your Blog Fast: 47 Experts Share Their Secrets
- 20 Digital Marketing Experts Roundup – Best Digital Marketing Strategies 2019
- Time Management Tips From 31 Female Bloggers
- How to Get 5,000 Free Twitter Followers: 12 Experts Reveal Secrets
- Hosting Mistakes To Avoid: 19+ Experts Sharing Their Experiences Choosing A Host
- Why Startups Fail? How to prevent a failure?
- How to Grow Your eCommerce Business: 48 Experts Share their Secrets
- 101 Experts Share their Top Link Building Techniques
A Portfolio of My Guest Posts:
I have also been fortunate to acquire guest posts slots on many blogs. Here they are (the most recent ones are listed first):
- How to Become Strong and Move On August 3, 2018. Your Positive Oasis
- How Blogging Can Lead You to 6 Money-making Opportunities August 1, 2018. Enstine Muki
- 4 Techie Tips from a Non-Techie Blogger (TRUE STORY) February 22, 2018. Tricky Enough
- How to Diversify Yourself as a Freelancer and Earn More February 6, 2018. Be A Freelance Writer
- 12 Ways to Deal with Failure February 5, 2018. CEO Hangout
- Improve Your Blog Posts by Using These 8 Writing Tips February 3, 2018. Tech Tricks World
- How Being Raped Led this Woman to Success: The Story of Lorraine Reguly January 18, 2018. Pink Vigor
- My Journey To Sanity After Being Raped October 25, 2017. World Writers Hub
- Blogging Step-by-Step Blueprint for How to Find Earning and Ranking Opportunities from Blogging May 29, 2017. Enstine Muki
- What Do You Do When Your Family Does Not Support You Emotionally? May 29, 2017. Awazie Ikechi: Be A Light to the World
- 12 Reasons for why You Need to Take Your Dream Vacation NOW May 4, 2017. Blogging From Paradise
- 21 Of The Best Phone Apps For Bloggers June 23, 2016. Income Diary
- A True Story of a Computer Scam and How to Avoid It Happening to You March 21, 2016. The Wonder of Tech
- 15 Tips for Effectively Managing YOUR Precious Time – December 31, 2015. Kikolani
- 3 Ways for Becoming a More Productive Writer – September 29, 2015. Kikolani
- Why Blogging can be a Ridiculous Waste of Time – August 25, 2015. Kikolani
- 2 Incredibly Innovative Ways to Draft a Spectacular Blog Post August 12, 2015. Problogger
- 7 Signs You’re Pregnant and Don’t Know It March 27, 2015. Baby Gaga
- My Love-Hate-Love-Love-Love Relationship with the Techno Life and Writing March 24, 2015. When Women Inspire
- 4 Reasons Why All Leaders Need To Practice Self-Reflection March 21, 2015. Joe Lalonde
- Rape, Drugs and Prostitution — One Blogger’s Journey to Success March 18, 2015. Sylviane Nuccio
- Confessions of a Freelance Writer: Interview With Lorraine Reguly February 12, 2015. Innovative Ink
- 16 Benefits of Being Blind — Number 14 is Hilarious! January 5, 2015. The Blind Blogger
- 8 Action Tips For Guppy-Bloggers In An Ocean Of Sharks September 25, 2014. Aha!NOW
- Meet Guest Author Lorraine Reguly August 18, 2014. Chris The Story Reading Ape
- The Good and the Bad of Being a First-Time Self-Published Author August 3, 2014. Indies Unlimited
- How to Take a Summer Break from Blogging (without Feeling Guilty) July 21, 2014. Dear Blogger
- How to Cope With Massive Amounts of Email Notifications June 30, 2014. Dear Blogger
- Two Simple Things You Can Do to Kick-start your Writing Success June 11, 2014. Be A Freelance Writer
- All About PAGE JUMPS May 27, 2014. Dear Blogger
- Springtime Computer Clean-up: Closing Tabs and De-Cluttering Bookmarks April 14, 2014. Dear Blogger
- What No One Tells You About Moving Websites March 10, 2014. Dear Blogger
- Want Your Own (Hosted) Website? Consider These Factors! February 17, 2014. Dear Blogger
- Can You “Pause” Your Blog? 7 Solutions for Coping with Unexpected Sickness January 20, 2014. Dear Blogger
- Coping With Unexpected Emotions When Writing Painful Memoirs January 18, 2013. Wrote by Rote
- Are You a Successful Freelance Writer? 6 Ways to Tell January 9, 2014. Make A Living Writing
- Guest-Posting and Guest-Hosting: Know These Best Practices December 23, 2013. Dear Blogger
- Overcome Writing Failure With a Personalized Writing Plan December 4, 2013. The Book Designer (listed on Publishers Weekly as one of the 6 Great Blogs for Indie Authors!]
- A Checklist (and the Woman Behind it) that Toppled Dear Blogger November 5, 2013. Dear Blogger
- How to Help Readers “Get” Your Blog Posts November 4, 2013. Mad Lemmings
- Reaching Out To Others: You Have Nothing To Lose & Everything To Gain July 20, 2013. Joseph Lalonde
Podcasts and Interviews (the most recent ones are listed first)
In December 2019, I appeared on My Independence Report with Kevin MacDonald.
In November 2019, I appeared on The Authors Unite Show with Tyler Wagner.
In October 2019, I recorded a podcast that won’t be out for a while. I’ll keep you updated!
In September 2019, I appeared on Brett Dupree’s Joyous Expansion podcast. Listen to it on the Joyous Expansion website and check out the one minute of motivation here. I was also a guest on the Hero Podcast with Richard Matthews. Listen to the podcast on iTunes, Richard’s website, or on YouTube.
In July 2019, I was featured on The Quiet Type website. Katie, the owner, interviewed me. Read the interview here. I also recorded a podcast with Altovise Pelzer via a Facebook Live. Listen/watch From Nope to Hope… Overcoming Life’s Circumstances via the SpeakEasy Podcast on Facebook.
In May 2019, I was on Chris Burns’ podcast, Becoming Your Greatest Possible Self. You can listen to Episode 475, How to Become Happier Even When All Odds Are Against You with Lorraine Reguly, via his website or watch/listen to it on YouTube.
In April 2019, I was on Eric Alders’ Life’s Black Belts podcast. We had an amazing talk and he even helped me to gain a few insights into myself. It was incredible. You can listen to the podcast right here, or on iTunes, or watch the YouTube video of us. I was also on Munira’s Musings podcast. You can watch the unedited version via our Facebook Live video or you can view it on YouTube.
In March 2019, I set up some more podcasts, took care of my health (I attended many doctor’s appointments, bloodwork appointments, and went for more tests), and celebrated my son’s 29th birthday!
In February 2019, I did a podcast with Nicholas Frazier. We talked about how I overcame my drug addiction (and a ton of other things). You can listen to it here.
January 2019 kicked off the year with an appearance in 54 Bloggers Shared Their New Year Resolutions For 2019. January 2019 kicked off the year with an appearance in 54 Bloggers Shared Their New Year Resolutions For 2019. I also appeared on the YES…And… podcast with Jennifer Whitacre Gardner.
In December 2018, I appeared on the WIME (World In My Ears) podcast/radio show.
In November 2018, I was a guest on Donnie Boivin’s Success Champions podcast. You can listen to Episode 17: Lorraine Reguly Shares Her Story of Tragedy To Redemption and Happiness here via iTunes.
In October 2018, I appeared on SoulSpark radio again, discussing different things from my September 2018 appearance. You can listen to this podcast on Spreaker.
In September 2018, I appeared on SoulSpark, an online live radio show. You can listen to a recording of it on Spreaker. I also appeared on the Online Success Journey podcast with Patience Nyesigire, also available on iTunes. And I appeared on Josh Cary’s podcast, The Hidden Entrepreneur, in THE14: Go From Nope to Hope and Change Your Negative Thoughts into Positive Ones.
In August 2018, I spoke to Heather Vickery and Marilyn Shannon about being on their shows. Heather hosts a podcast called The Brave Files Podcast, and Marilyn hosts an online TV show. I am not sure I want to pay to be on Marilyn’s show, so that has not happened yet. I’m scheduled for December 11th for my podcast with Heather.
In July 2018, I did a podcast with Brian King. Find it on YouTube, called STIMGA FREE ZONE: Premiere with Lorraine Reguly. I was also featured on BloggerMeet: Interview with Lorraine Reguly of Wording Well. Then I did a podcast with James Snow from LegacyCast, which you can listen to on Youtube, iTunes, Spotify, or Podbean. You can also download the mp3.
In June 2018, I did a podcast with Louise Armstrong. Listen to The Secret to Happiness
from Let’s Talk Relationships and Life.
In May 2018, I was featured in a special interview on Traffic Crow. Read the Interview With Lorraine Reguly From Wording Well.
In March 2018, I was a guest on The Curvy Life podcast, hosted by the talented Suzie Carr. She made a teaser video, which she posted on YouTube. The podcast is titled From the Edge of Suicide to Unstoppable: A Blogger’s Triumph.
In February 2018, I did three podcasts. First I spoke with Henry Kaminski on The Brand Doctor Podcast. Then I talked with Maxwell Ivey, on his podcast. Watch and listen to What’s Your Excuse? with guest Lorraine Reguly here. Then I had a chat with Jess Dewell from The Voice of Bold Business. We talked about The Importance of Transparency in Relationships (P139).
In January 2018, I was featured in How Being Raped Led this Woman to Success: The Story of Lorraine Reguly AND I was interviewed by Monna Ellithorpe: Meet The Author With Lorraine Reguly. I was also featured on the My Future Business Show Podcast with Rick Nuske. Plus, I was featured on Trainer Hangout: Lorraine Reguly on Overcoming Failures.
In late 2017, I was the first person to be interviewed for an online magazine, too. Read In Spite of All Odds: The Inspiring Story of Loraine Reguly.
My city’s library site posted An Interview with Lorraine Reguly.
You can read my Smashwords Interview, too!
In addition to this list of many places I’ve guest posted as a blogger and freelancer, I’ve appeared on the following sites somehow (either via an interview, a book review, a promotion, etc.):
In October 2017, I did a podcast with Carol Graham called When You Just Want the Pain to End.
20 Questions with Lorraine Reguly August 5, 2016. Don Massenzio
Podcast With Lorraine Reguly, Author of Risky Issues June 12, 2015. Authors Talk About It
Four short stories by a determined young author on a mission, Lorraine Reguly June 8, 2015. Booktalk With Eileen
Podcast #379: LORRAINE REGULY: FROM HELL & BACK FOUR TIMES May 27, 2015. Join Up Dots
Rape, Drugs and Prostitution — One Blogger’s Journey to Success March 18, 2015. Sylviane Nuccio (In this post, I bare my soul. It’s easily the most inspiring and revealing post I’ve ever written.)
My Love-Hate-Love-Love-Love Relationship with the Techno Life and Writing March 24, 2015. When Women Inspire
Confessions of a Freelance Writer: Interview With Lorraine Reguly February 12, 2015 Innovative Ink
Featured Author Lorraine Reguly November 26, 2014 Book Reader Magazine
Book Review Spotlight – Risky Issues by Lorraine Reguly October 28, 2014 And So It Begins …
Latest Release: Risky Issues: Stories About Identity, Drugs, Abuse, Death and Friendship September 15, 2014. The Fiction of Owen Thomas
Risky Issues by Lorraine Reguly | Book Review September 12, 2014. The Confetti Girl
Risky Issues and Lorraine Reguly (Information + Interview) September 5, 2014. Vashti Quiroz-Vega’s Blog
Fiction Friday with Lorraine Reguly August 22, 2014. Jamie Lynn Miller (I have to confess that Jamie and I had a wonderful and somewhat hilarious conversation in this “interview”!)
Meet Guest Author Lorraine Reguly August 18, 2014. Chris The Story Reading Ape (This post is strictly a promotional post, mainly for Risky Issues.)
The Good and the Bad of Being a First-Time Self-Published Author August 3, 2014. Indies Unlimited (This post mentions a couple of my regrets…)
When to Use Fiction to Tell True Stories July 17, 2014. Treasure Chest of Memories (Author Laura Hedgecock uses my book as an example to teach others. I’m flattered at the way she incorporated my book into her teachings!)
Author Interview: Lorraine Reguly on Reaching a Milestone Wednesday, July 2, 2014. Wordlovers by Melissa Bowersock
Review: Risky Issues-A collection of short stories by Lorraine Reguly June 22, 2014. Friendly Book Worm (By far, the most informative interview that aspiring writers could want!)
* * * * *
I was featured in the spring edition of Northwest Women!
I was actually invited to write an inspiring article about my life, to provide hope to women and to help other women overcome their own obstacles.
This magazine was included as an insert in my city’s newspaper on Saturday, May 26th, 2018.
I have spoken about overcoming suicidal thoughts (and my book, From Nope to Hope) at the Thunder Bay Waverly Resource Library (in June 2017). Another local author spoke during this event too.
I’ve read poetry several times at The Creative Art Gallery in Thunder Bay, during their poetry nights.
I’ve also made a motivational video, which you can listen to here:
Request an Appearance
If you’d like me to appear on your site, in a podcast or post, or speak to me in some other capacity, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Simply email me at lorrainemariereguly (at) gmail.com!